1 cup unsweetened apple cider or 1 cup
1 (49 g) packages
no sugar needed pectin
1/2-1 cup maple syrup or 1/2-1 cup
honey, do not exceed 1 cup
- Crush berries seperatly, then measure two cups of each.
- Pour into a large stainless steel pot.
- Add apple cider or juice. Add pectin, stir until disolved.
- Over high heat bring to a full rolling boil stirring frequently.
- Add maple syrup or honey, stirring constanly bring to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down.
- Boil hard for 3 minutes, remove from heat.
- Stir foam down and wait for a minute or two then stir again, remove any remaining foam with a large metal spoon.
- Ladle into clean hot jars leaving 1/4 inch head space and process for 10 minutes in a boiling water bath.