overripe banana, mashed
finely chopped raisins
egg, beat well
( or any vegetable oil)
raisins, for topping
- Heat oven at 400 Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dry ingredients together: flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk, oil, egg, banana, and raisins together. Mix very well.
- Pour mixture on dry ingredients. Mix only until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Put the batter on muffin pan (with muffin liners!) carefully. Top with one raisin per muffin, if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until light to medium brown.