1 (2 lb) packages
frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
chicken breast halves
( I used olive oil)
essence of emeril southwest seasoning
( or your favorite chicken seasoning(may be omitted)
1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, thinly sliced
thinly sliced deli ham
( we liked honey ham)
shredded swiss cheese
2 (10 ounce) boxes
frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice chicken breasts into bite-sized strips and brown in oil.
- If using seasoning, sprinkle chicken during cooking process.
- Slicing is much easier if chicken is partially frozen (or partially thawed).
- While chicken is cooking, spray a 10x15 pan and spread potatoes in the bottom.
- Stack deli ham and slice into roughly 1-inch square pieces.
- Layer browned chicken, sliced cream cheese, and ham over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese.
- Top with broccoli.
- Combine soup and pepper, then spoon over broccoli.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until bubbly.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.