roma tomatoes, cut into fours
( or any other tomato you like, try some grape tomatoes cut in half or cherry tomatoes or a nice green)
parsley, stems removed
garlic cloves, pressed
za'atar spice mix
ground black pepper
- *The feta and the zaatar have their own salt so add salt at the end for your own taste.
- Chop tomatoes in fours.
- Chop parsley.
- Crumble up the feta.
- Put olive oil, vinegar, spices, parsley,garlic in blender and blend on high speed to creat an emulsion and mix the flavors together.
- In a large bowl pour the emulsion and then add the chopped tomatoes and feta.
- Mix well to incorporate.
- Pour everything into a small Tupperware container with lid.
- Chill in the fridge to meld the flavors 2-24 hours.
- Serve with pita or crusty bread.