1 -2 cup Chicken In A Biscuit crackers, crushed or 1 -2 cup
leftover prepared stuffing
1 pastry crust or 1
phyllo dough, to top a pie
4 cups chicken stew (leftovers are fine) or 4 cups
( leftovers are fine)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cracker crumbs and butter.
- Pat mixture into bottom of a pie pan.
- Blind Bake for 5-10 min to solidify (this is also a good idea if you are using stuffing instead). Pour stew into pan.
- Cover with pie crust and cut a slit in the middle.
- Bake until crust is browned.