orange zest, grated
fresh orange juice
pork tenderloin, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
garlic cloves, minced
scallions, white and green parts separated and thinly sliced
broccoli, cut into bite size florets stalks peeled and thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl combine orange zest, juice,soy sauce, vinager and cornstarch, set stir fry sauce aside.
- In a large non stick skillet heat 1tsp oil over medium heat.
- Working in 2 batches cook pork until browned on one side 1-2 minutes (pork will cook more later).
- Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In same skillet add remaining oil, garlic and scallion whites ,cook stirring occasionally until scallions wilt 1-2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and 1/2 cup water, cover and cook until broccoli is crisp tender and water has evaporated, 2-4 minutes.
- Add pork (with any juices) and stir fry sauce to skillet.
- Cook stirring, until pork is cooked through and sauce has thickened 1-2 minutes.
- Top with scallions greens.