boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Cut boneless chicken breasts into chunks.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in cornstarch and then in beaten egg.
- Fry in a little oil until brown but not cooked through.
- Place in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Mix sauce ingredients (last five ingredients in the list) together and pour over chicken.
- Bake for one hour at 325 degrees. Turn chicken every 15 minutes.
- About 45 minutes before chicken is done, prepare rice according to package directions.
- If you like extra sauce, make another batch of sauce and bring it to a boil on the stovetop. Stir constantly and let cook over medium heat until thickened and reduced - about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve over hot, cooked rice.