low sodium soy sauce
1 -2 pinch
bean thread noodles
2 1/4 cups
- Cut pork into bite-size pieces.
- Mix cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, chili powder, & a pinch of salt in a medium bowl.
- Add pork to soy mix, stir well to coat pork pieces, and marinate, covered in the fridge, for 15 minutes .
- Soak noodles in lukewarm water for 15 minutes.
- Prepare tomatoes: Submerge in boiling water for 30 seconds.Remove and rinse under cold water. Peel, remove seeds, and chop.
- Peel and mince garlic and green onions.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet and stir-fry onions and garlic til translucent.
- Add pork & stir-fry for 2 minute.
- Drain noodles & add to wok. Add stock and tomatoes and stir well. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer til nearly all the liquid is gone.
- Salt to taste AFTER liquid has evaporated.