1 1/2 lbs
finely diced Spam
cooked chopped French fries
- Don't put the Spam in a blender or a food processor. We don't want paste. Use leftover fries or leftover hashbrowns. Do not use mashed potatoes as they impart a mushy texture.
- Fry the Spam until it is dry and slightly crunchy, draining oil as necessary.
- Combine all ingredients and pat into a 9-inch aluminum pie pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour until done.
- Sprinkling this with your favorite cheese in the last 5 minutes of baking is a pleasant addition.