1 1/2 cups white sugar or 1 1/2 cups
sugar substitute, such as splenda
2 1/3 cups
2 1/2 teaspoons
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a small bowl combine milk and 1 tsp cinnamon, set aside.
- Cream butter with the sugar, the egg whites and the lemon juice until fluffy.
- Combine flour, powder, 1 tsp cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
- Add the flour mixture in the creamed mixture, stir in walnuts.
- Roll dough onto a floured surface.
- Cut with cookie cutter. It's optional. If I'm in a hurry, I just shape a little balls, then I place them onto baking sheets and then flat them with a fork.
- Brush with the milk and cinnamon.
- Bake about 10 minutes.