1 (4 ounce)
pork steak, 1 large pork steak
3 1/2 ounces
curry sauce mix
hot pepper, seeded
onion, cut into 6 pieces
red bell pepper, large slices
fresh green beans
garlic cloves, peeled
- Fry the pork in the oil for about 5 minute each side -- cut into cubes.
- Into a large saucepan place the Golden Curry sauce mix,.
- chopped or broken up ,the water,cooked pork and the hot pepper -- let it simmer on low 5 minute.
- Add all the other ingredients and continue to simmer untill done to your liking or 25 minute.
- Spoon over cooked rice. Serves 4.