brownie mix, Betty Crocker Original Supreme preferred
( with chocolate syrup pouch)
17 1/2 ounces
chocolate chip cookie mix, Betty Crocker brand preferred
1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup
chocolate frosting, Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy preferred
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
- Make brownie mix as directed on box, using oil, water and 2 eggs; Spread in pan.
- Make cookie mix as directed on pouch, using butter and 1 egg.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour then frost.
- **For brownies, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.