( of your choice)
whole wheat flour, blended in blender for finer texture
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine margarine, oil, sugar, stevia, and mashed bananas in a large bowl. Mix until creamy.
- Add vanilla, eggs, and milk to the creamed mix.
- In a separate bowl, measure out whole wheat flour. To get a finer texture, you can blend it. This helps to achieve the moistness and unique texture of the bread.
- Add baking soda and salt to flour, and mix.
- Add flour mixture to the creamed mixture.
- Put bread batter into a greased 9"x5" pan, and spread flat into pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes, depending on the power of your oven.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack. :).