ham slices, from the deli
cinnamon raisin bread
- Combine orange juice and egg in a shallow bowl; stir well with a wire whisk, and set aside.
- Place 2 ham slices on each of 2 bread slices; top with remaining bread.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
- Dip each sandwich into egg mixture, coating both sides well.
- Place sandwiches in skillet, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Place sandwiches on individual plates, and sift powdered sugar over tops.
- Serve with orange marmalade.