fat-free evaporated milk
2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons
3 1/4 cups
chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- combine and heat evaporated milk, sugar, and butter in microwave until butter is completely melted.
- stir in vanilla and almond extracts.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut and flour.
- Fold wet mixture into dry until combined.
- Drop by spoonfuls on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-13 minutes, until tops are golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- melt chocolate chips and use to dip the bottoms of the cookies.