5 frozen skinless chicken breasts or 20
frozen chicken tenders
1 (16 ounce) jars
1 (18 ounce) cans
frozen sweet corn
1 (14 ounce) cans
1 (3 ounce) packages
reduced-fat cream cheese
- Place frozen chicken breasts or tenders in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients except cream cheese.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours (less if chicken isn't frozen).
- At this point I remove about 1/2 the liquid because I like my sauce thick, like a stew.
- You can leave all the liquid if you want a soup.
- Add cream cheese, cook on warm setting for 30 minutes, then stir.
- This can be served over rice or wrapped in flour tortillas.
- One healthy serving is 1/2 a breast or 2 large chicken tenders.