grated parmesan cheese
2 ounces butter (melted) or 2 ounces
turmeric, to color popcorn
- Combine parmesan, garlic powder, oregano & chives in a cup.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and test a few corn kernels.
- When they pop add rest of corn and cover with lid.
- Shake gently as the popcorn is popping.
- When it stops popping remove from heat and add melted butter or margarine, stirring to coat evenly.
- Quickly mix in dry ingredients (including turmeric, if using).
- Store in an airtight container - best made and eaten the same day.