1 (20 ounce) packages
1 (8 ounce) packages
cheddar cheese, shredded
( more may be used according to personal preference)
- Slice bacon into thin strips (1/2 - 1 inches in width). Separate slices and place into a preheated frying pan.
- While bacon is browning, prepare the tortellini's according to the package's directions. When the tortellini's are fully cooked, run under cool water, drain, and set aside to cool.
- When the bacon is fully cooked, carefully drain the grease and spread the bacon pieces onto paper towels to remove excess grease. Set aside to cool.
- Slice the tomatoes in half.
- In a large bowl, combine the tortellini's, bacon, tomatoes, cheese and ranch dressing. Stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour, but as much as 2 days.
- When ready to serve, you may add the extra ranch dressing if you wish.