baby red potatoes
garlic cloves, minced
sun-dried tomato, chopped
( packed in oil)
( Mackenthuns robust)
light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
( Newmans Own)
fresh basil, chopped
salt & pepper
pine nuts, toasted
- Cook potatoes until they poke easily with a fork.
- Cut in half (as soon as they are cool enough to handle.).
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss with garlic.
- Add sundried tomatoes.
- Steam the green beans until crisp-tender.
- Cut green beans in half or bite size pieces and mix with potatoes.
- Add seasoning, dressing, basil and some salt & pepper.
- Add more salt/pepper as if necessary and add pinenuts.
- Can be served chilled or room temperature!