jumbo pasta shells, cooked
3 cups homemade spaghetti sauce or 3 cups
store bought spaghetti sauce, divided
1 1/2 teaspoons
1 1/2 lbs
low-fat tofu, mashed
fat-free parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread two cups spaghetti sauce in a 13x9 inch pan and set aside.
- Add 1/2 cup water to remaining sauce and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine tofu, parsley, onion powder, salt, garlic powder, and basil. Mix well.
- Fill cooked shells with tofu mixture.
- Place shells into baking pan.
- Pour remaining 1 cup spaghetti sauce with 1/2 cup water over the top.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top of spaghetti sauce.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.