boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray the bottom and sides of a 10-inch casserole dish (or any baking pan large enough to hold the chicken breasts). Place the chicken breasts in the coated baking pan.
- With a wooden spoon, mix the mustard, honey, apricot preserves, and ginger in a small mixing bowl until well blended. Brush (or spoon) the mustard mixture over the tops of the chicken breasts. Bake the chicken, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes (depending on thickness of the breasts).
- After 15 minutes of baking turn over each chicken breast, spoon sauce over them, and continue baking for the remaining 15 minutes, or until breasts are thoroughly cooked.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to individual plates. Spoon the sauce over each chicken breast serving.
- (For my kids, I like to put their portion of the sauce into a small condiment cup so they can use it as a dipping sauce. What can I say -- it's a kid thing.).