cream cheese, softened
thawed whipped topping
graham cracker crust
- Mix cream cheese until fluffy.
- Blend in peanut butter and powdered sugar, mix well.
- Slowly add milk.
- Fold in 2-4 ounces of the whipped topping.
- Set aside.
- Spread fudge onto bottom and sides of prepared crust.
- Put mixture into crust.
- Freeze a few hours until just set.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pie.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Replace lid and freeze.
- Thaw in fridge 2 or more hours, or counter 1 hour, before serving.