1 (12 ounce) packages
phyllo dough, sheets separated
Pam cooking spray
16 ounces fresh blueberries or 16 ounces
fresh frozen blueberries, thawed, drained
1 1/2 tablespoons
Splenda sugar substitute, packets
1 (12 ounce) cartons
crushed graham cracker
- Place phyllo dough between dampened kitchen towels.
- Brush on melted butter on 8 sheets of phyllo dough.
- Stack and cut with a sharp knife or scissors, six pieces each sheet, 48 pieces.
- Spray tart pan (24 openings) or muffin pan (12) openings with Pam.
- Use two pieces buttered side up in tart pan so it looks like petals on the side of each opening.
- Use 4 pieces if using a muffin pan with 12 opening. (Muffin pans are deeper). Lay each piece at any angle butter side up, looks like petals.
- Preheat oven 400*.
- Sprinkle dry beans in the bottom of each opening.
- Bake 6 minutes for tart pan. Bake 8 minutes for muffin pan. Watch, when edges turn brown remove from oven. (Some ovens are hotter than others.).
- Take out and cool. When cool remove beans and and set aside for reuse.
- Mix milk with packets of Splenda in a small bowl.
- Add splenda and milk mixture with mascarpone cheese.
- Add in 1/4 cup milk.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Gently fold in blueberries and nutmeg.
- Remove phyllo dough cups and place on serving platters.
- Fill cups to the desired height.
- Serve on chill before serving.
- Right before serving sprinkle crushed graham crackers.