1 1/2 lbs
chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
Frank's red hot sauce
( more or less to your own preference)
2 (8 ounce) packages
1 1/2 cups
cheddar cheese, shredded
celery rib, for dipping
- Cook chicken with hot sauce in medium size saute pan.
- Mix together cream cheese and ranch dressing a medium bowl, adding a dash of hot sauce if desired.
- Add cheese and dressing mixture to cooked chicken, and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer, until creamy and well blended.
- Pour until rectangular casserole dish, and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Cook at 350 until cheese is bubbly, approximately 25 minutes.
- Served best warm, with celery sticks and/or tortilla chips.