( equivalent of 2 large eggs)
fat free sour cream
( fresh or frozen but if using frozen see note in description)
- Spray a 10-inch flute tube pan with cooking spray and then dust lightly with flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until crumbly, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in the egg substitute and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the egg mixture alternately with the sour cream.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients.
- Spoon half of the batter into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle half of the "topping" ingredients over this layer.
- Spoon the remaining half of batter into the pan and top the batter with the remaining topping mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- Cool cake for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool.
- Before serving, dust with confectioners' sugar if desired.