( I use the Pillsbury canisters)
snack size ziploc bags
size ziploc bags
- Roll out pizza dough and bake according to directions on the canister.
- Put 1/4 cup of cheese in 12 snack size ziploc bags.
- Put 1/4 cup of sauce in 12 snack size bags.
- When the pizza crust is done cut into 12 squares. (The package says that 1/6 of a package is a serving which is where I am coming up with the serving sizes).
- Place two squares in each quart size ziploc.
- Add one cheese packet and one sauce packet in the package with the crust.
- To eat, have your child put one package in their lunch box and by lunchtime it will the thawed and ready to eat!