2 large zucchini (4 medium or 8 small) or 2 large
( 4 medium or 8 small)
vermicelli, mung bean thread
pork, cubed and semi frozen
1 -2 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut zucchini lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Lightly rub olive oil on zucchini set on a cookie sheet pan or a large casserole dish with a cover. Soak noodles in hot water off heat for 5 minutes, drain, and rough chop. Heat oil and saute the onions and mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- In a food processor pulse pork to mince. Add remaining seasonings. And pulse to mince and blend.
- Toss in the noodles, onions and mushroom into the minced mixture.
- Fill zucchini and or hairy melon.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes uncover and bake for 10-15 minutes.