2 1/2 cups
chocolate protein powder
natural-style peanut butter
- Preheat your oven for 5 minutes at 180° C (350° F).
- Mix the oats, whey and cinnamon.
- Add the peanut butter and stir in thoroughly.
- Add the egg whites, mashed bananas, and the honey.
- Add the nonfat milk slowly, while mixing thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased, lined cake pan and level with a knife.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before cutting to reduce stickiness. Cut into 8 bars.