fat free egg substitute
Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
olive oil flavored cooking spray
finely chopped parsley
- Rinse the scallops & pat dry.
- Set aside.
- Place the egg substitute in a shallow dish.
- Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
- Dip scallops in the egg substitute and then roll them in the bread crumbs.
- Coat a 9 x 13 inch pan with the olive oil cooking spray and arrange the scallops in a single layer in the pan.
- Spray the tops lightly with the spray.
- Bake at 500 degrees F for about 8-10 minutes or until the scallops turn opaque and nicely browned.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle with parsley.
- Squeeze the lemon over the scallops and serve.