boneless skinless chicken breast
( or chicken tenders)
egg whites, beaten
Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
( like Progresso)
angel hair pasta
broccoli floret, fresh
grated parmesan cheese
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
( squirt bottle)
dry package Italian salad dressing mix
( Good Seasonings)
garlic pepper seasoning
( or 1/2T garlic powder & 1/2T pepper)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Dredge chicken in egg whites, then bread crumbs, and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven approx 25 min or until chicken is done and crumbs are golden brown.
- Allow to cool and cut into bite size pieces.
- Steam broccoli in microwave until crisp and tender.
- In a large serving bowl mix together parmesan cheese, butter, dry italian salad dressing and garlic pepper.
- Add chicken, broccoli and pasta to bowl.
- Toss and serve.