fresh peaches, washed and coarsely chopped
frozen orange juice
- Wash and coarsely chop peaches, set aside.
- Stir together remaining ingredients in 5 quart pail until mixed.
- Stir in chopped peaches.
- Put lid on pail and freeze at least 24 hours.
- Check about half way through freezing time and stir to distribute peaches in the mixture.
- To serve.
- Remove from freezer and let set about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Scoop out of pail with ice cream scoop and fill glass about 2/3 full with slush mixture.
- Top with 7-up or Squirt -- do not use Sprite as it gives it an "off" taste.