white lily self-rising flour
shredded sharp cheddar cheese
egg, lightly beaten
crisco vegetable oil
eggs, hard boiled and diced
cooked bacon, drained and crumbled
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or use muffin cup liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, and dry mustard.
- Stir in cheese and make a well in the center of the ingredients.
- Whisk together egg, milk and oil. Add all at once to the flour mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 1/3 full (half the batter will be used).
- Combine the diced egg and cooked crumbled bacon. Divide evenly into muffin cups.
- Top with remaining batter. Muffin cups should be about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until muffins are lightly browned.
- Serve hot.