1 (9 ounce)
reduced fat graham cracker crust
low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
undiluted frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1/4 cup sugar or 1/4 cup
Splenda sugar substitute
2 1/4 teaspoons
1 1/2 cups
- Let frozen yogurt soften to a milkshake consistency.
- Gently stir in thawed lemonade concentrate.
- Spoon yogurt mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Cover with plastic and freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- 30 minutes before serving, place pie in the refrigerator to slightly soften.
- To prepare Blueberry Sauce, bring water, sugar and cornstarch to a boil in a medium saucepan stirring with constantly with a whisk.
- Cook 1 minute or until thick, while continuing to stir w/ whisk.
- Add blueberries.
- Cook about 2 more minutes or until bubbly.
- Slice pie and serve each slice with blueberry sauce.