roasted chicken pieces, shredded
salt, to taste
white pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl whisk together mayo, horseradish, salt and white pepper to make a sauce and place into a squeeze bottle or a plastic sandwich bag with a small cut in the corner.
- Roast the pineapple slices with the sugar on top until browned.
- Mix the walnut with the chicken as well as a little salt to taste.
- Place 1 pineapple piece on each plate with the browned side up and place 1 tightly packed cup of chicken in the center of the pineapple slice.
- Drizzle the sauce over each plate of chicken and place the onion atop the chicken horizontaly.