( raw, powder form)
- Put all ingredients into food processor.
- Process just enough to mix everything, maybe 30 seconds, just so that when you pinch some of the mixture it sticks together. If you prefer a more chewy type of brownie, the more you process it, the more chewy and less cake-like it will be. It can get quite fudgy if you process it longer. We prefer it processed less, and more cake-like. Try it different ways and discover what you like best!
- Press mixture into pan, and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Cut into squares and store in airtight container in fridge or freezer.
- Note: We have eaten this many times right from the food processor. It will sometimes be a little crumbly this way, which is why the refridgeration is recommended to set the mixture.
- Optional: You can also use raw carob powder instead of the raw cacao powder, or you can use 1/8 cup of each.