peaches, pitted and each cut into 6 wedges
extra virgin olive oil
fresh ground black pepper
( about 10 ounces)
thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into 1/4-inch strips
crumbled goat cheese
- Bring vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer until vinegar is reduced to 2 tablespoons (about 2 minutes). Remove from heat; stir in honey. Cool to room temperature.
- Sauté the prosciutto in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for two minutes or until crisp. Set aside to cool to room temperate. Crumble.
- Prepare grill to high heat.
- Place peach wedges on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 30 seconds on each side or until grill marks appear but peaches are still firm. Remove from grill; set aside.
- Combine oil, pepper, and salt in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add arugula, tossing gently to coat. Arrange arugula mixture on a platter. Top with peach wedges and prosciutto. Drizzle with balsamic syrup; sprinkle with cheese.