2 pita bread, white or 2
any powdered seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350.
- With scissors, cut pitas around the outside into 2 rounds each.
- Whisk together egg white and olive oil.
- Brush this onto the insides of the four pita rounds.
- Season however you want.
- I've used garlic powder, cajun seasoning, greek seasoning, cayenne pepper, curry powder- all delicious.
- Stack the rounds and cut them into 8 triangles.
- Spread in single layer onto baking sheet, seasoned side up, and bake for about 15 minutes, making sure they are no longer soft, but not too brown.
- Store (I've never gotten around to this part) in an air-tight container or bag.
- Mmmmmm, guilt-free snacking.