5 (4 ounce)
beef tenderloin steaks
( 1 1/2 inches thick)
minced fresh parsley
heavy whipping cream
pre-sliced fresh mushrooms
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in 3 tablespoons of butter, for 6 minutes, or till tender.
- Stir in flour, pepper, garlic powder, and salt until well blended.
- Gradually add the cream , bring to a light boil.
- Cook & stir 2 minutes, until thickened.
- Stir in parsley, and set aside.
- In another large skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat.
- Cook steak for 6 minutes, or until meat reaches desired tenderness.
- Serve with mushroom sauce.