1/3 cup minced shallots or 1/3 cup
chopped sun-dried tomato
grated lemon zest
prosciutto, torn into pieces
fresh lemon juice
fresh ground black pepper
Baby Spinach, loosely packed
toasted pine nuts
grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese or
grana padano, grated, garnish
- In large pot, cook linguine according to package directions, al dente.
- Meanwhile, in large, deep skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add shallots, sun-dried tomatoes and grated lemon zest and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- Add garlic paste and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- Add prosciutto and cook, about 2 minutes, until crisp.
- Drain linguine, add to skillet along with lemon juice, salt and pepper, tossing over medium heat to combine.
- Place spinach in large bowl.
- Add hot linguine mixture to spinach, tossing to combine.
- Stir in pine nuts.
- Garnish with cheese.