907.18 g beef stew meat or 907.18 g
sirloin, cut into bite sized chunks
garlic cloves, crushed
good quality marsala wine
2 (793.78 g) can
cream of mushroom soup
1 (226.79 g) package
baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat; add beef cubes and saute until browned.
- Add garlic; saute until garlic is lightly browned; add flour and stir until well coated.
- Transfer meat into the crockpot and add Marsala, broth, soup and sliced mushrooms; mix well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 7 hours or until meat is tender; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with or over rice, egg noodles or mashed potatoes.