( trimmed, or 60 g trimmed mange-touts peas)
lemon, juice and zest of
shallot, finely chopped
basil leaves, torn
- Mix together the chili, lemon juice and zest and pour over the tofu.
- Place the quinoa in a large dry pan and heat until it begins to pop.
- Add enough water to cover the quinoa by an inch and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 7 minutes. Add the soy bean and green beans/mange tout and simmer for a further 3 minutes.
- Drain the quinoa and rinse well with cold water.
- In the now empty pan, place the tofu and dry fry until brown and crispy.
- Serve the quinoa with the tofu on top and if desired a drizzle of soy sauce for flavor.