- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large plastic zip-top bag, combine brown sugar and mustard.
- Add bacon and toss to coat.
- Alternatively, you could mix the dijon and brown sugar in a medium bowl then add the bacon and mix around.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Place a cooling rack on the lined baking sheet.
- Put bacon on rack and use your fingers to spread on some of the sugar mixture left in the bowl, and roast in oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Let drain for a few minutes on the rack and serve.