4 -5 lbs
( I use Aloha or Kikkoman regular or low salt)
( the secret ingredient!)
( white or brown)
sesame seeds, toasted
garlic cloves, finely chopped
green onion, finely sliced
- Blend all ingredients in a large bowl until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Dump over meat placed in a long dish covered tightly with plastic wrap or place into ziplock bag(s).
- Marinate overnight (or for two days).
- Turn meat 3-4 times each day.
- Remove from marinade when ready to cook.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill over low to medium coals or bake in the oven at 325F until cooked through.
- Cooking times will vary based on grill/oven heat and type of meat.