cider vinegar, divided
2 (3 ounce) envelopes
green food coloring
- After removing stems and seeds from jalapenos, puree in food processor with 1 cup cider vinegar.
- Combine puree, additional 1 cup cider vinegar, and sugar in large saucepot. Bring to a boil; boil 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in liquid pectin. Return to a rolling boil and boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Skim foam, if necessary, and stir in a few drops of food coloring, if desired.
- Ladle hot jelly into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace. Adjust 2 piece caps. Process 10 minutes in a boiling water canner.