shrimp, large, deveined
extra virgin olive oil
fresh rosemary, chopped, plus whole
fresh rosemary, for garnish
- Up to a full day ahead, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Cover the mix and refrigerate for as little as 30 minutes to 1 day.
- Light grill to medium-high heat.
- Using 12 metal skewers, thread three shrimp onto each and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill for approximately 2 minutes per side, or just opaque in center.
- Arrange skewers on top of fresh rosemary sprigs.