1 potatoes, mashed or 6 ounces
prepared mashed potatoes
3 1/2 cups
- Prepare the bread machine: Combine ingredients as recommended my your machine's manufacturer.Use the dough setting.
- After the cycle, turn out onto a floured surface and preheat the oven to 350.
- Stretch dough into a log and with a sharp knife cut into 12 pieces.
- Use a 9x13x2 greased baking pan. Let it rise for an hour to 90 minutes.
- Brush with milk and bake at 350 degrees x20 minutes.
- Cover with aluminum foil after 10 minutes to prevent burning**.
- Note on directions:
- **One baker used a glass Pyrex dish, like you would use for lasagna,lined it, ungreased, with waxed paper. Raised and baked it as directed, and it did not require the aluminum to prevent burning. I make these in a lower oven shelf and also haven't needed to cover them up.