1 1/2 cups
( 105 F to 115 F)
2 (1/4 ounce) package
- Coat a large bowl with teaspoon of olive oil and set aside.
- Stir first three ingredients together and let sit for 10 minutes, until nice and foamy.
- Place three cups of flour in large bowl and mix in salt.
- Place one cup of flour on work surface.
- Mix pour olive oil into yeast mixture and then pour yeast mixture into bowl with flour.
- Stir until as combined as possible.
- Turn out onto floured surface.
- With well floured hands, knead dough to work in the cup of flour on the board.
- Continue kneading until nice, smooth dough-ball is formed.
- Place in oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap, then kitchen towel and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Dough should double (at least).
- Use half the dough to form a pizza crust, crimp the edges, brush edges with olive oil and top as desired.
- Bake on pizza stone or ceramic tile at 425 F for approx 15 minutes.