1/4 cup milk or 1/4 cup
1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup
brown sugar, packed
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Pierce sweet potatoes with fork and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 50 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350*.
- Cut lengthwise slice off top of each potato.
- Scoop out centers, leaving 1/8 inch thick shell.
- In medium bowl, mash potato pulp.
- Add milk, butter and brown sugar; beat til fluffy.
- Spoon mixture back into shells.
- Place shells in large shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minutes or until heated through.