( prefer McCormick All Seasoning)
1 (85.04 g) package
Top Ramen noodles
( discard flavoring packet)
( prefer A-1 Sauce)
- Pound two long pieces of flank steak on a board.
- Sprinkle McCormick All Seasoning on both sides of the steaks.
- Sprinkle pepper on both sides of the steaks.
- In separate bowl beat one egg and water.
- Wisk in flour until there is no lumps.
- Spread the mixture on one side of the pounded steaks.
- Open the top ramen packet and roughly crush the noodles so they break apart so you can sprinkle them on top of the beaten egg and flour mixture on the steaks.
- Divide the noodles between the two steaks.
- Roll up and pin with at least 4-5 toothpicks in each roll.
- Place each roll in a mini loaf pan or place rolls on a greased baking dish with sides.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes uncovered.
- Last 10 minutes of cooking, add A-1 sauce to the top of the roll.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Slice between toothpicks.