red onion, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Fry bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove from the pan to drain on paper towels; crumble.
- Drain all but a tablespoon of fat from the skillet. Add the onion and shredded chicken to the hot bacon grease in the pan.
- Fry over medium heat until onion is tender. Stir in barbecue sauce or more to taste, and remove from heat.
- Mix in the cooked bacon.
- Roll the pizza crust dough out onto a greased cookie sheet. Spread barbecue sauce on dough. Top with mozzarella cheese, and then finally chicken mixture. Sprinkle chopped cilantro on the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes and serve.